It’s really easy to share your One Good Thing:
1) Think of a good thing (big or small) you’ve seen or done that makes the Internet a better place or the world a better place using the Internet (here are some examples).
2) Share it with a little text or video telling us about it – just 15-30 seconds or 50 words, short and sweet. It could be about…
- Texting a kind message to a friend who was sad
- Helping a grandparent figure out Facebook
- Making sure a young cousin is posting appropriate photos
- Getting a bunch of parents together and teaching them about how to use social media safely
- Creating a pile-on of kindness for someone who was getting harassed or cyberbullied
We’ll fill this site with individuals’, groups’ and schools’ good things. Videos are great, but text is fine too if you’d prefer to write.
To submit your One Good Thing, just fill out the form below, or post your OGT text or video on our Facebook page. You can also email any necessary files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to share your One Good Thing with everybody too – via Twitter, Facebook and Google+. #OneGoodThing.
In the spirit of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we ask that if you’re under 13 years of age and want to share One Good Thing, please have a parent submit it with his or her email address and phone number.