Tell us your #OneGoodThing and help us show all the great things that people are doing online and with connected technology to make the world (and the Internet) a better place. Send us text, a short selfie video or photo – it’s that simple.
A few examples of #OneGoodThing:
- Texting a kind message to a friend who was sad
- Using social media to fight poverty or inequality or to make things better at your school
- Using mobile technology (photos, video, etc.) to document and respond to problems in your community
- Creating a pile-on of kindness for someone who was getting harassed or cyberbullied
- Using social media to organize events or campaigns to benefit your community, the nation or the world
- Advising a younger relative about posting appropriate photos
- Helping a grandparent figure out Facebook
In the spirit of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we ask that if you’re under 13 years of age and want to share One Good Thing, please have a parent submit it with his or her email address and phone number.